Brand your home made cookies with cute animal designs as easy as can be! You just have to stamp the motive with the silicon part (Ø 6 cm) into the dough. Due to its big wooden handle the stamp is easy and comfortable to use.
Delicious Cookie Recipe for Humans (makes 35-40 Cookies)
250g all-purpose flour
80g white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla sugar (alternative: 1 teaspoon vanilla extract)
1/2 teaspoon salt
optional: cinnamon, cocoa powder, ground almonds, etc.
1. Cream together butter, white sugar, vanilla sugar (alternative: vanilla extract), egg and salt and mix until creamy and combined.
2. Now add the flour and mix until it forms a smooth dough.
3. If you like you can refine the basic dough with e.g. cinnamon, cocoa powder, some ground almonds or similar ingredients.
4. Knead dough into a ball, wrap in cling film and leave to rest in the fridge for around 30-45 minutes.
5. Roll the chilled dough into golf ball-sized balls and place them with enough space in between on a baking sheet covered with baking paper.
6. Now you can start to stamp the dough balls with the cookie stamp. Hint: Dip the stamp into some flour before using it, so the dough will not stick to the silicon. If the dough is still too sticky add some more flour.
7. Bake the cookies for about 10-15 minutes in the preheated fan oven (180 °C) until they are nicely browned. Bon appétit!