- Provides droplets as recognizable source of drinking water
- Stimulates natural drinking behavior
- Ideal for arboreal reptiles like e.g. Chameleons
- Realistic succulent and waxy leaves
- Pump included!
The Exo Terra Dripper Plant is a realistic plant that was designed to meet the watering needs of tree dwelling reptiles and amphibians like e.g. Chameleons. Arboreal reptiles generally do not recognize motionless sources of water; instead they drink from moving dewdrops and raindrops while foraging in the forest canopy. The Exo Terra Dripper Plant supplies a continual supply of cascading water droplets, attracting even the most reluctant reptile to drink. Regular access to a recognizable source of drinking water helps prevent illnesses related to dehydration, and will improve your animal’s overall health.
- Place pump inside a water reservoir, like an Exo Terra Water Dish Large or X-Large (A).
- Attach water-tube to Dripper Plant (B).
- Position Dripper Plant above water reservoir to prevent spilling (D).
- Attach water-tube with connector to pump (B).
- Dry hands, then connect plug to power source.
- Adjust dripping speed by turning valve (C).
Water Dish (PT2803) NOT included.