Galápagos’ Green Sphagnum Moss is one of the most versatile and important beddings ever! Use sphagnum as a snake bedding, a humidifier, an incubation medium, or a substrate for carnivorous or live plants. This soft and leafy green moss is naturally fungicidal to fight mites and odors. Use in and around water dishes to allow easy access and to reduce the risk of drowning.
- Long-Lasting: Long-Fiber, 5-Star Grade Sphagnum Moss
- High Absorbency: Controls Tropical & Wetland Humidity
- 100% Safe: Free from Salt Chemicals, Oils and Parasites
- Natural Product: Naturally Discourages Mites and Stops Odors
- Healthy: Ideal Frog & Salamander Bedding