Galapagos Bioactive Soil Tropical Soil Substrate Reptile Bedding - 8 qt
Create a comfortable habitat for your reptile friends with Galapagos Bioactive Soil Tropical Soil Substrate Reptile Bedding. Made using tree fern, fir bark, tropicoco soil, sphagnum moss and charcoal—this substrate has the optimal balance of drainage and moisture retention that reptiles and tropical plants need to thrive. It’s a terrific choice for bioactive terrariums, live plant terrariums or tropical house plants.
- Optimal balance for moisture retention and drainage in tropical enclosures.
- Free from salt, chemicals and toxic oils.
- Made with a blend of tree fern, fir bark, tropicoco soil, sphagnum moss and charcoal.
- Bioactive soil means you can add microfauna and plants for a self-sustaining ecosystem.
- Rich soil blend is ideal for growing tropical plants.