(SHIPS FREE*) MistKing Ultimate Misting System - 5th generation v5
* Free shipping offers only apply to RETAIL Canadian Orders except Nunavut, Northwest Territories. Nunavut, Northwest Territories, and orders outside of Canada will receive a shipping quote after placing the order.
Ultimate Misting System - 5th generation
This is the latest 5th generation Ultimate Misting System. In version 5 these are:
Improved timer electronics. Timers now have a 3 times higher electronics rating which better equips the timers for dealing with power outages and high inductive demand of MistKing pumps. This should improve system failure rates and add to MistKing reliability.
Reservoir Bulkhead has been custom designed from ground up and is exclusive to MistKing. With its dense metal thread you can now tighten with all required force without worry of stripping. We have even tested the bulkheads to squeeze a bucket without an o-ring and achieved perfect seal. Nevertheless use an o-ring for added security.
We now also include a small reservoir filter. No need to worry that a floating debris will be sucked into the system and clog your nozzle. We love color black in our systems, however the filter is white to easier spot when it needs to be rinsed.
This Ultimate Value Misting System v5.0 includes
- 24V DC misting pump, capable of running up to 20 nozzles. Pump is very robust and can run dry!!! This pump has been tested for a long time in the field and in the factory and by us personally. It has extremely low failure rates and it simply WORKS! We went through a lot of pumps before arriving at this one. Custom manufactured for MistKing.com and is unique to us. Pump is adapted for 1/4" tubing and includes vibration dampening rubber feet.
- Pump power adapter. (cUL listed)
- 3 Value T misting assemblies. Every assembly is tested and it includes our super low flow check-valved spray tip, custom crafted in black with an average droplets size of ~50 microns. Check-valved tips greatly reduces the post mist drip. These nozzles can be adjusted and positioned in any direction. Can be securely fastened to any surface up to 0.625" (5/8") or 1.5cm thick. This misting assembly is patented at USPTO.
- ZipDrip Valve with 1/4" fittings - our nozzle tips already greatly reduce dripping, but ZipDrip eliminates post mist drip all together, resulting in ZERO, (Zip) Drip! See it in action .
- Reservoir bulkhead with O-ring and plug.
- 25 feet of 1/4" black opaque tubing
- 1/4" Manual Ball Valve
- Digital Seconds Timer ST-24 - with instructions.
- 10 tubing clips with screws
- Tubing cutter with collet tool.
- "T" connector (in case you want to split the tubing)
- "L" connector (in case you need to turn a sharp 90 degrees with the tubing)cable Y-connector for connecting the ZipDrip valve and pump together to the timer.
- Reference manual
Ultimate System can silently run 1 nozzle or as many as 20 nozzles. Our misting systems have been applied in a multitude of applications, from patio cooling, reptile, amphibian terrarium/vivarium enclosures, growing shelves with orchids or exotic plants, hobby greenhouses, and even grocery and industrial applications. Major ZOOs, botanical gardens, educational institutions, corporations and individual hobbyists all recognized our dedication to quality and customer service and are using our systems throughout the world.
We do not ship reservoir buckets with our kits. No need to add to the shipping cost for something that can be picked up locally for a few dollars. Our misting systems come with instructions and push in bulkhead fitting to convert any bucket or container into a reservoir. Plastic pails cost from $3-$8 retail depending on size.