Solarmeter 6.5R UV INDEX METER - NEW VERSION!!!
Applications of SOLARMETER® 6.5R :
• Measures UV Irradiance In The Wavelengths That Enable Vitamin D3 Synthesis in Reptiles
• Monitors Instantaneous UV Index
• Allows UV Index Tracking Over Time
Features and Benefits of SOLARMETER® MODEL 6.5 :
• Spectral Response Erythemally Weighted to Match Vitamin-D Action Spectrum in Reptiles
• Ferguson Zone Chart On Meter Front Panel For Easy Reference
• Compact, Handheld, and Durable
• Simple Single-Button Operation
• NIST Traceable Accuracy
• LCD Display
• Made In USA
Solarmeter’s new Model 6.5R Reptile UV Index Meter updates our legendary original Model 6.5 UV Index Meter with attractive, informative graphics specifically designed for reptile husbandry. Many scientists and breeders worldwide rely on the original Model 6.5 UV Index Meter, so the new Model 6.5R is unchanged operationally or in terms of specifications from the original. We just made this meter easier for reptile owners to use by updating the graphics with the latest scientific research about proper UV dosages for reptiles. Specifically, the Ferguson Zone chart at the top of the meter provides the user with an instant, accurate reference for the meter’s UVI readout.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I can't believe I waited so long to purchase this. It's been very eye opening to placement of UV lights and how much our animals are actually getting. It's pricy, but everyone who keeps reptiles should seriously have one of these - go in on it with a friend and share if you have to.
A must buy for anyone that provides UVB to their animals. Definitely a must buy.