Chlorhexidine 2% Solution 3.78L
Aimed at cleaning and disinfecting reptile and amphibian habitats,
Chlorhexidine 2% Solution is both safe and easy to use.
Chlorhexidine 2% Solution is a safe, widely used disinfectant, and is used in veterinary hospitals and zoos the world over as a disinfectant. Chlorhexidine is also one of the disinfecting agents in mouthwash, as well as a surgical scrub and wound cleanser in hospitals.
Chlorhexidine gluconate binds to the cell membrane of bacteria, causing all bacterial reproduction to stop, and killing the bacteria. Chlorhexidine gluconate is particularly effective against such bacteria as Streptococcus agalactiae, Streptococcus dysgalactiae, Streptococcus uberis, Staphylococcus aureus, E. coli and Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
Just mix 1oz of Chlorhexidine 2% Solution to 1 gallon of water. Spray diluted Chlorhexidine 2% Solution on an impermeable surface, such as glass or plastic. Allow to soak for 5 minutes, then rinse and wipe dry.
Chlorhexidine 2% Solution is safer to use than other available habitat cleaners. Unlike bleach, Chlorhexidine 2% Solution does not have an odor or fumes that can harm your animals.
Chlorhexidine 2% Solution is a non-toxic, non-irritating agent possessing a wide range of antiseptic and antimicrobial activity against organisms such as bacteria and fungi. It’s safe for use around animals!
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Absolutely perfect, though I use it for pet grooming, to sanitize, treat minor wounds, insect bites etc. I will absolutely order again!