Mazuri® Bearded Dragon Diet is designed for insect-eating reptiles including bearded dragons, water dragons and geckos. It is formulated to simulate the high protein, high fiber diets of insectivorous animals.
- Designed to be the balanced insect portion of animals' diet - Feed alongside fresh greens and other produce.
- Formulated for the special feeding needs of insectivorous reptiles:
- Fish oil - Rich source of long-chain omega-3 fatty acids.
- Lecithin – Rich source of phospholipids.
- Natural sources of vitamin E.
- High fiber - Helps simulate the chitin component of the insectivore’s diet.
- Taurine - At levels that meet recommendations for carnivores.
Product Size: 8 oz. resealable poly bag
|Crude protein not less than |
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
- Feed to insectivores at a rate of at least 50% of reptiles’ intake. Feed intake will vary based on animal body size and lifestage, level of activity and environmental temperature.
- Initially, soaking the extruded Mazuri® Bearded Dragon Diet in water (2 parts water:1 part dry diet) may help to transition animals that are used to soft/moist diets.
- After 1-2 weeks on soaked diet, move to 1 part water: 1 part dry diet, and 1-2 weeks later, offer dry diet.
- If moistened, replace diet twice a day.
- Mazuri® Hi Calcium Gut-Loading Diet
- Mazuri® Better Bug® Gut-Loading Diet
For best results, ensure polybag seal is fully closed during storage.Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Freezing will not harm the diet and may extend freshness. Adhere to the “Best if used by” date.