Mazuri® Aquatic Turtle Diet is designed for all life stages of fresh water turtles, such as painted and red-eared turtles.
- Nutritionally complete - No vitamin or mineral supplements required.
- Floating diet - For natural feeding behavior.
- High level of fish and animal protein - Meets the needs of carnivorous species.
- Contains natural vitamin E.
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Mazuri® Aquatic Turtle Diet should be fed to juvenile or adult carnivorous turtles one time per day, three to five times per week.
- The diet should be scattered on the water, where it will float.
- For best results, feed only the amount of diet that the turtles will readily consume in one day.
- The turtles will eat the floating diet for 15 to 20 minutes, and then they will bask for a period of time. The turtles will return later in the day and eat the remaining diet from the bottom.
- Do not overfeed as excess feed will decompose resulting in poor water quality.
- The actual amount of diet the turtles will eat varies with temperature.
For best results, ensure polybag seal is fully closed during storage, or store contents of open paper sack in container with sealing lid. Polybags are packaged under nitrogen to ensure optimal freshness. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Freezing will not harm the diet and may extend fershness. Adhere to the “Best if used by” date or use within 1 year of bag manufacturing.